Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snap, Crackle & POP!


Excuseville population 1? Kind of...

The excuses your mind can come up with to avoid working out is pretty incredible. From being tired, to I'll start on Monday. I must of come up with every excuse possible to avoid getting my ass on that elliptical machine. EVERY EXCUSE. Why? I want this. Why do I keep postponing my happiness?

Well of course something did happen that really did hinder me from working out. Major sickness in the Kellas household. My poor Carter had RSV which is a repertory infection and had to be out of daycare for 10 DAYS!!!! RSV is very common and very contagious, so naturally I got it. From trying to comfort a baby and nurse my sickness working out was not my first priority.
You would think that I would of made sure to eat well. Nope. Ate like shit. And by shit I mean didn't eat at all, or just grabbed something easy. It’s so disappointing. I did weigh myself though. I gained .06lbs. I know it’s not much, but I was really upset with myself. I even convinced myself that It was ok to eat shitty because it would make me feel better. Looks like I was eating a load of bullshit too. Grrr...


So here I am, 23 days into my diet that I have only really been doing for 13 days. I have yet to work out since I am nursing this lovely ruptured ear drum. Ouch!

I think I avoided writing another post because I was so disgusted with myself. I have no one to blame but myself. This is not the end though. This is my comeback. I am sure I will have plenty more opportunities to fall off the wagon, but as long as I still have the drive I know I'll be ok.

I did try a new recipe this week that I got off of Pinterest. They are mini taco bites. I used Won Ton papers instead of tortillas (I could use 8 and it would just be 4 points!), seasoned turkey meat, a little bit of cheese and some hot sauce. Boom! Heavenly goodness in my mouth.






Here we go. It’s a new day with renewed inspiration. Let's Do This!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment