Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day one down. Boom!

Day one is just about finished. Thank GOD for Weight Watchers. Their mobile tracker makes it a little bit easier. It seems the trick with Weight Watchers is to pick and choose which foods you'd like to use your points on. So I could necessarily eat 35 points worth of Hot Cheetos if that's all I was going to eat in one day. It really was a hard decision. :)

Cravings: Oreos, Hot Cheetos and bread.

I had to have something sweet, something that could satisfy my candy cravings. This Trader Joe's Mango Sorbet was amazing. It eased my sweet tooth and was just enough to feel satisfied.

So far I have gotten such an outpouring of support from friends and family. It makes me want to survive  succeed that much more. Unless you have ever struggled with your weight, you will never truly understand how amazing it is to have people you love motivating you.


Not Eating all the sugary crap that I usually do made my energy collapse like a sinking ship. I was so tempted to chug a sugary drink just for a pick me up.

I'm happy that I was able to overcome the energy decline. I look forward to the day where my energy will be through the roof due to clean and healthy eating. I'll make sure to bring a baggie of Almonds tomorrow.














I feel good, I feel strong... I'm not just doing this for me. I'm doing it for him. My weight will not prevent me from playing with Carter. I mean honestly, who wouldn't want to play Sharks and Minnows with this cutie?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment