Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pulling the trigger and making it happen

Well I decided to do it. Yup, I'm doing it. I'm signing up for my first 5K. I know I said my first one was going to be in May, but screw it. I'm doing the one in April.

It looks amazing, and its at night. For some reason I think I'd feel more comfortable doing my first 5K at night. Maybe its because peeps won't be able to see me jiggle so much? Well I'm hoping at least. Its called the electric run. Check the video out...

So far I am doing this run with Jacci and her friend Nicole. They both go walking almost every day and have both done several 5ks. So I am really really behind.

We have a couple team names that we were pushing around. What do you guys think?

Team Names:
-Not Fast, Just Furious
-Chicks with kicks
-Victorious Secret
-Viscious and Delicious

Any other ideas?

I found this cheat sheet for training for a 5K. I'm really excited to start. I hope it works out. Looking at it, I can't help but think it looks pretty easy. I do have a feeling I'll be sorry I said that.

I weighed myself and I am officially ending this month losing 12.8 lbs. I am very happy with that number, however I can't help but feel I could of done better. Especially if I had not had as many cheat days as I did. Grrr.. I'll do better.

Speaking of one of my cheat days.. I did eat something that was so incredibly good, I don't think I can be so harsh on myself. Its called a PMS cookie. No. Words. Well one, AMAZING!  This cookie was worth cheating, I know, I know...I'm not suppose to say that. But when my ovaries are fighting over world domination, the cookie wins. Sorry
 
Now that everyone seems to being doing a little better, we are back to normal life in the Kellas household. I love the Sun staying out longer. I can't wait till I can walk with Carter after work and have the Sun still out. He's growing up so fast. So many things happen everyday. I wish I could just freeze time and really enjoy each stage as it passes by. I really did get lucky with him. He's such an amazing boy. So loving and sweet.


















I can't wait to share this with him one day and tell him how much he motivates me. Not too soon though. I'm enjoying the mama and dada stage. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment