Monday, January 7, 2013

New week, new goal

Its a new week, so now there is a new goal. Tomorrow I will get my ass on an elliptical machine. Maybe even throw some lunges in there. I have absolutely no idea how to work out. I can't do a push up to save my life, never could and whenever I run my breathing sounds like a Chewbacca roar. (Why do I always reference Star Wars characters?) I am just going to try and remember every PE and conditioning class I ever took even though its been almost 10 years! I even got new nifty running shoes. After I gave birth to Carter my feet grew 1/2 a size, hence the new running shoes. I don't think I ever used my old running shoes for running. Hmmmm...

Today was another good day. Good choices and I feel amazing. The husband even went grocery shopping with me. He has been inspired to eat better and lose some weight. Its nice to know we are both doing this together.

Thanks Pinterest!
I decided to push the motivation a littler further and I made this lovely visual representation of the weight I want to lose and how I am progressing. Check it out.

Tomorrow I will be weighting in. I am definitely a little nervous. I won't let myself get discouraged. I'm hoping to see some weight loss. Even if its just 1/2lb lost.

I've inspired another friend to write a blog about their weight loss plan and being a new mommy. Really though, it was Jacci that inspired me to do something about myself. We both were pregnant during the same time. I was actually suppose to give birth 2 weeks before her. Little Ms. Aubrey had different plans and came out earlier then planned. So really instead of me giving her the step by step  breakdown of being a new mom, she has experienced everything first and has really been an amazing friend and confidant. Check out her blog here Click here

Its moments like this that remind me why I am doing this.















No comments:

Post a Comment